Battle Hoard

International Re-enactment Marketplace

Main Menu
Help Index

Verification Documents

What documents can I use for verification of me being over 18 years old?

You need to provide at least one copy from the list below.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Photocard Driver's Licence
  • Passport
  • Young Scot National Entitlement Card
  • any other PASS hologram card such as Validate, Citizencard, Connexions, Proof GB ‒ for a full list visit the PASS: The National Proof of Age Standards Scheme website
  • a Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
  • a national identity card issued by a member state
  • a Biometric Immigration Document (a Biometric Residence Permit)


What documents can I use to verify my membership to a reenactment, martial arts or filming group?

You will need to provide a valid membership card for the group and proof that the group that you are a member of has a public liability certificate.

Note: If your group can be found in the list below you will only need to provide a membership card. Please note this list is always being added to.

  • Regia Anglorum
  • The Vikings (UK)
  • The Sealed Knot
  • The Ermine Street Guard

Note: To add your group to this list above please contact us.