Item watch notifies you when someone bids on the auctions that you have added to your Item Watch.
Buying process (Standard Auction)
1. Find a product you wish to bid on and go to its main information page.
2. Enter a bid amount(this is the maximum you wish to bid to, you can increase this before the auction ends).
3. Now click on the 'Submit Bid' button.
4. You now need to confirm this bid by entering your password(If necessary) then clicking the button 'Confirm bid'.
5. If you are the current high bidder you will see this at the top of the main information page. If you are the winning bidder you will be informed by email and it will show in your control panel.
6. Now you are the winning bidder you must pay for your item either using the link provided in your confirmation email or by going to your 'Outstanding payment' section of the control panel.
7. Once your item has been delivered and you have seen the item please leave feedback for the seller.
Note: You can find information about your current bids and about auctions you have won in your control panel under the buying menu.
Buying process (Buy it now)
1. Find a product you are interested in and go to its main information page.
2. Click on the 'Buy it now' button.
3. Now confirm your purchase by entering your password (If necessary) and clicking the button 'Buy Now'.
4. You now need to pay for your item by clicking the button 'Pay Now'(You can also pay for items in your control panel under 'Outstanding Payments').
5. Once your item has been delivered and you have seen the item please leave feedback for the seller.
1. Go to the 'Auction Notifications' section under the buying menu in your control panel.
2. Now you can enter a keyword or phrase and click on the 'Insert' button.
3. Your key word or phrase will now appear in the list above and when an auction is listed using any of those keyword or phrase's a notification email will be sent to you.